If you are asking, wireless keyboard how does it work? you’ve come to the right place.
With the evolution of the world of technology, keyboards and mice have also experienced a small revolution. In the past, you had to plug in your keyboard and his mouse to the CPU before he can use it.
Today, it is no longer necessary to connect your keyboard and mouse in order to use it and for good reason, keyboards and wireless mouse have made their appearances. Their use is simple and they are economical and quite convenient. They offer a great advantage in that they are portable.
wireless keyboard how does it work
For wired keyboards, they are directly connected to the computer by a cable and the computer receives the signal directly via this wired cable. On the other hand, for wireless keyboards, the signal is transmitted by infrared or radiofrequency. Other types of wireless keyboards work with Bluetooth technology.
How the wireless mouse works
The wireless mouse behaves like any other wireless device. It has two basic components that are a transmitter and a receiver. The operating mode of the wireless mouse is the same as that of the keyboard and we obviously Bluetooth mouse. The wireless mouse also has a sleep mode that allows you to transmit only when you make a click for example. Note, however, that you must first install the mouse driver before you can use it.
how to connect a wireless keyboard to the computer.
- Connect a wireless keyboard per receiver
Connect the keyboard receiver. The receiver must fit into one of the computer’s USB ports. These are thin and rectangular slots that you will find on the sides of the laptops and on the front of the CPUs of the computers.
- Depending on the operating system of the computer, you may be asked to click on a pop-up window to confirm that you want to allow the receiver to use the USB port.
- In case the keyboard uses batteries, you must also ensure that they are in good condition before continuing.
- Many Bluetooth keyboards use built-in and rechargeable batteries instead of AA or AAA batteries, so in case the keyboard comes with a charger, consider charging them for a while before turning it on.
- If the keyboard does not work, turn it off and then on again.
- The keyboard may have a pilot that begins to flash when you press the “Connect” button. That pilot usually stabilizes once the keyboard is connected.