We present a guide on how to connect laptop to projector with usb. A projector is an especially important tool when giving a presentation at work.
However, since connecting a projector to your computer requires a VGA slot, you may find that the only VGA slot in your laptop was taken by an external monitor.
If you want to have the projector and external monitor connected at the same time, you can connect the projector to the USB port. To do this you will need to use a USB to VGA adapter.
You may also be interested: the best projector for lighted room
Watch this video on how to connect laptop to projector with usb
Things You Need
USB to VGA Adapter VGA
1. Plug the power cord into the back of your projector and plug the other end into the nearest electrical outlet.
2. Plug the USB connection from the USB to VGA adapter into the rectangular USB slot on the side of your laptop.
3. Connect one end of the VGA cable to the VGA adapter attached to the opposite end of the USB cable.
4. Plug the other end of the cable into the VGA cable slot that can be found on the back of the projector
5. Turn on the projector and press the “Windows” button next to the Alt button on the keyboard. While holding down the “Windows” button press the “P” key.
6. Select the “Duplicate” option from the four options available on the screen. This will show what is on your monitor to the projector.